XLWhip – Cancellations & Refunds
Items ordered will be delivered to the shipping address provided in checkout. Orders will be processed once payment has been received. At the current time, we do not ship outside of the continental US. Orders placed during the business week will be processed the same or next business day.
If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the supplier’s control, the supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
If delivery is delayed due to carrier reasons, the supplier will make every attempt to keep you informed of the situation quickly and work with the carrier to ensure delivery. If delivery cannot be made, you will be notified, and the situation will be handled case by case.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Please be advised that your shipment of HAZMAT products will require an adult signature with photo identification at time of delivery. If an adult is not available to sign for the package, FedEx will make multiple delivery attempts before providing instructions to a pick-up location. If the package is returned for failure to pick-up or refusal, you will be refunded the price of the item less shipping, handling, and restocking fees.
- You may request cancellation of your order once it has been placed. However, if the order has been dispatched from the warehouse, refusal of delivery will be required. Any deliveries refused and returned will be subject to our return and restocking fees.
- If you meet our refund criteria, you will receive the price of your order less shipping, handling, and restocking fees returned to your original payment method.
Damaged / Defective / Incorrect Goods:
If for any reason your order is damaged in transit, defective, or incorrect, please contact us immediately, and our customer support team will take care of your request.
- Due to the nature of our products, most of our orders require hazmat surcharge shipping fees. Quantity of items ordered will affect the shipping price. The total shipping price will be reflected at time of checkout.
- Our shipping carrier options are listed in the checkout. We are currently using FedEx.